Monday, March 30, 2009

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #31 -- Footprints


























The theme of Carly's Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot on her blog Ellipsis is "Footprints." Boy, this was a difficult one for me! I guess it hasn't been rainy enough to go out and walk in the mud and track it into the house. There have been times when I have tracked in perfect footprints. LOL! The best I could do was the footprint in the mud of my driveway, above, and it is a little bit difficult to see. The lines on the bottom of my walking shoe are what show up the best.

Carly's question of the week is, "Which is easier to photograph, animals or children?" I would say children, because when they get to a certain age, they will follow directions. Animals just do what they want!

I am looking forward to seeing what the other bloggers do with this theme. To find out, go to the link in the first sentence and check the comments. In the post, you will find last week's participants.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Suzanne :)

I would be tempted to write above it... "Suzanne was here." LOL. Nice job darlin!

Hugs, Carly

Jama said...

Nice print! I would have stay away from the wet ground, don't want to dirty my shoes! lol

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very interesting footprint photo! :)

Jan AKA Wammy said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah, hiking..what a great way to spend a day. And big old dirty hiking boots make he best inpressions. Nice chot.