Saturday, July 3, 2010

Round Robin Photo Challenge -- Food Preparation

















Today is the start of another Round Robin Photo Challenge and the subject is Food Preparation. I was making a chocolate cake and had the ingredients out or in the mixer bowl to mix up and cook. It makes me hungry to cook another one! Maybe tomorrow, since it's the 4th of July.



















Here is the batter in the pan, all ready to bake. Yum!



















If you would like to see more of the Round Robin challenge, go to the Round Robin blog linked in the first sentence.

5 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Mmm...fresh cake! I like the mixer shot the best.

Jama said...

I love chocolate cake, the more chocolaty the better!

Linda said...

Yummy! Veggies are great, but cake is even better!!

Unknown said...

Can't beat a good chocolate cake :) your making me hungry. :)

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com