Friday, April 17, 2009

Feline and Furball with Feathers Friday -- Socksie curled up on the office bed


















Steven of (sometimes)photoblog once again wants to see our critters on Friday. They are feline or canine and some have feathers. I got a picture of Socksie again this week, this time curled up on the office bed where she is NOT supposed to be, but I was feeling lenient and so I let her stay up there. Notice that her eyes are not closed during the shot, though -- she didn't quite trust me! She may be confused, not realizing that it's not really her presence on the bed that I object to, but her being in the office in general, due to her history of getting up on the desk and biting me while I try to type and even pick her up to try to get her out. It's been a while since she has done that, though, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.

To see the links to last week's post, go to the link in the first sentence and they will be posted there. This week's URL's are in the comments. Join us if you would like; in any case, enjoy!

No comments: