Monday, August 10, 2009

EMPS #50 -- Layers









This week on Carly's Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot, the theme is "Layers." Carly used the example of two leaves that are layered on top of each other and what appears to be a third leaf is actually a shadow. She wanted us to do something similar.

Here is my picture for the theme of "Layers." I have raspberries and blueberries layered in a bowl with Equal and cream, which all came together to create tonight's dessert!


















Once again, Carly wanted to know how we came about finding our subject to photograph. For me, it was by chance, as I went to get out the raspberries to eat, I realized I had blueberries to layer on top of them and the cream (and Equal) to go into it all.

Go to the link in the first sentence to find out more about this meme! It's a fun one!

3 comments:

Jama said...

This sure looks so yummy!

EG CameraGirl said...

I bet those layers only exist in photo form NOW! ;-) The berries look delicious.

Martha said...

Oh yummy! :-)