Tuesday, December 29, 2009

EMPS #70 -- Gallery









This week's Ellipsis Photo Shoot from Carly is themed "Gallery," and is to be a gallery of whatever photos we choose from 2009. I have chosen my grandchildren.

First is a shot taken when I was visiting Bend, Oregon, where my oldest grandchildren live. Here are Alex, 8, his mom Kamie, myself, and Michael, 10.


















Next is a shot of my son Tony, Michael and Alex's father, clowning around with his sons.


















Here are my other grandchildren, Noah, 7, an engineer on Halloween, and Emily, 3, as Tinkerbell.
















Last of all are my grandchildren building their own pizza on Christmas Eve day at the family celebration. First are Emily, then Alex, then Noah, then Michael.


















If you would like to play, go to the Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot link in the first sentence. It's fun!

4 comments:

jr cline said...

Lovely grandchildren. You are so blessed to have them in your life.

Jama said...

Your grandchildren are so adorable!

Carly said...

Hi Suzanne :)

Wonderful grandchildren. They are adoreable, and you all look so happy to be together! Great choice for this week's theme!

Happy New Year!

-Carly

Mike said...

Aw, cute grandkids. Looks like you had a lot of fun!